This describes how you can connect Census to the Customer Success tool: Planhat.
In this guide, we will show you how to connect Planhat to Census and create your first sync.
- Have your Planhat account ready.
- Have the proper credentials to access to your data source. See our docs for each supported data source for further information:
In your Planhat account:
- 1.Navigate to Settings > Service Accounts
- 2.Create an API Key
- 3.Hold onto this API Key for the next section, you'll need it!
In Planhat, once a token is created, it will appear once and last forever. Make sure to copy and store it securely once generated. It should be over 340 characters long.
- Click the Add Service button.
- Select Planhat in the dropdown list.
- Paste your Planhat account's API Key. Save your connection and if everything is set up correctly, you should see a successful connection test verifying the connection.
- Paste the region in the region box. If your Planhat app url is
app-us3.planhat.com, paste us3. If your Planhat api endpoint is simply
api.planhat.com, the value of default should be used here.
Census currently supports syncing to the following Planhat objects.
Source ID, External ID
Contact us if you want Census to support more objects for Planhat. Custom fields for both objects are supported.
Update or Create
Company, End User