This describes how you can connect Census to the Customer Success tool: Planhat.
In this guide, we will show you how to connect Planhat to Census and create your first sync.
- Have your Planhat account ready.
In your Planhat account:
- 1.Navigate to Settings > Service Accounts
- 2.Create an API Key
- 3.Hold onto this API Key for the next section, you'll need it!
In Planhat, once a token is created, it will appear once and last forever. Make sure to copy and store it securely once generated. It should be over 340 characters long.
- Click the New Destination button.
- Select Planhat in the dropdown list.
- Paste your Planhat account's API Key. Save your connection and if everything is set up correctly, you should see a successful connection test verifying the connection.
- Paste the region in the region box. If your Planhat app url is
app-us3.planhat.com, paste us3. If your Planhat api endpoint is simply
api.planhat.com, the value of default should be used here.
Census currently supports syncing to the following Planhat objects.