Comment on page
This page describes how to use Census with Kustomer
In this guide, we will show you how to connect Kustomer to Census and create your first sync.
- Have your Planhat account ready.
In your Kustomer account:
- 1.Navigate to Settings > Security > API Key
- 2.Create an API Key with the following permissions:
- 3.Hold onto this API Key for the next section, you'll need it!
In Kustomer, once a token is created, it will be created with those scopes and it is immutable. If there is a permission change, you will need to create a completely separate API key. Make sure to copy and store it securely once generated.
- Click the New Destination button.
- Select Kustomer in the dropdown list.
- Paste your Kustomer account's API Key. Save your connection and if everything is set up correctly, you should see a successful connection test verifying the connection.