Comment on page
This page describes how to use Trino or Starburst as a source in Census.
Census can use Trino (and any supported Trino catalog) as a source. Census has been tested with the open-source Trino as well as Starburst Galaxy and Starburst Enterprise.
- Open Census and navigate to the Sources page.
- Click New Source and select Trino from the list.
- Configure your Trino connection:
- Enter your Trino host name
- Enter your Trino user name
- Enter your Trino password
- (Optional) If your Trino instance does not run on port 443, enter the port here. Census requires a TLS connection to Trino.
- You’re all set! Head over to the Syncs page to activate your data.