This page describes how to use Materialize as a source in Census.
- Sign in to the Materialize console and navigate to the Connect page.
- Open Census and navigate to the Sources page.
- Click New Source and select Materialize from the list.
- Configure your Materialize connection:
- Enter your Materialize host name, which you can find under External Tools in the Materialize console Connect page.
- Enter your Materialize user name, which is your email address.
- Create a new App Password in the Materialize console, and copy it into Census in the Password field.
- (Optional) Specify a database in your Materialize instance to use as a default database for SQL models. The
materializedatabase is selected by default.
- You’re all set! Head over to the Syncs page to activate your data.