Salesforce Commerce Cloud
This page describes how to use Census with Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- 1.Click Add Service.
- 2.Select Salesforce Commerce Cloud from the menu.
- 3.In another browser tab, open the Commerce Cloud Account Manager and follow the instructions here to create a new API Client. Enter the following under Allowed Scopes:
sfcc.customerlists.rw. Take note of your API Client ID and password—you'll need them in a moment.
- 4.Navigate to Administration > Sites > Manage Sites and take note of the relevant Site ID.
- 5.Finally, go to Administration > Site Development > Salesforce Commerce API Settings and copy your Short Code and Organization ID.
- 6.Now return to Census and input the values you captured above to connect to Commerce Cloud.
Enter your credentials to connect to Commerce Cloud.
Customer No, Email