Comment on page
This page describes how to use Census with Rokt.
- 1.Navigate to the Destinations page in Census and click New Destination.
- 2.Select Rokt from the menu.
- 3.Open Rokt in another browser tab and navigate to your Profile Settings page. Generate new API credentials and copy your App ID and App Secret.
- 4.Also take note of your Account ID, which can be found in the URL (e.g. https://my.rokt.com/accounts/3144550328709722342/profile-settings).
- 5.Finally, if you plan to sync Custom Audiences, you'll need to request an API Key from your Rokt account manager.
- 6.Return to Census and input these credentials to connect to Rokt.
Generate API credentials in the Rokt app.