This guide shows you how to use Census to connect your Criteo account to your data warehouse and create your first sync.
- Have your Criteo account ready.
- 2.Click Add Service.
- 3.Select Criteo from the menu
- 4.Follow the Criteo OAuth authentication flow, which will ask you to log in with your Criteo username and password.
- 5.Once logged in, select the Portfolio's you want Census to have access to and Approve
- 6.Finally once back in Census you'll select the Audience
Once complete, you'll see your new connection in the Service Connections list. 👇
Connections page with Criteo
When defining models, you'll write SQL queries to select the data you want to see in Criteo. This can be as simple as selecting everything in a specific database table or as complex as creating new calculated values.
- 1.From inside your Census account, navigate to the Models page.
- 2.Click Add Model.
- 3.Enter a name for your model. You'll use this to select the model later.
- 4.Enter your SQL query. If you want to test the query, use the Preview button.
- 5.Click Save Model.
Basic SQL query for a new model
The sync will move data from your warehouse to Criteo. In this step, you'll define how that will work.
- 2.Under What data do you want to sync?, choose your data warehouse as the Connection and your model as the Source.
- 5.Under Audience Sync, choose the Audience ID Name that you want to sync to, or choose to Create New List. Also choose what to do when a record is removed from the source.
- 6.Set up the Audience property mappings that you want to update by mapping a column in your model to a property in Criteo.
- 7.Click Next. This will open the Confirm Details page where you can see a recap of your setup.
- 8.If you want to start a sync immediately, set the Run a sync now? checkbox.
- 9.Click Create Sync.
When configuring your sync, the page should look something like this: 👇
Once your sync is complete, it's time to check your data. Open Criteo and check that the Audience updated correctly.