This page describes how to sync data to your Snowflake data warehouse.
- 1.Click Add Service.
- 2.Select Snowflake from the menu.
- 3.Enter the requested database credentials:
- 1.Account: should be in the form
- 6.Schema Name: optional—you'll have the option to select this when creating a sync
- 7.Number of Client Connections: the maximum number of concurrent connections Census will establish with your Snowflake destination
Enter your Snowflake credentials to connect with Census.
Primary keys or columns with uniqueness constraints
Update or Create, Update Only, Append