This page describes how to use Census with LinkedIn.
In this guide, we will show you how to connect LinkedIn to Census.
- Have your LinkedIn account (associated with your ads) ready, including the username and password.
Select LinkedIn in the dropdown list
- You'll be taken to a LinkedIn OAuth screen
Sign in with Email/Phone and Password
- You'll be taken back to Census where you need to select the Ads Account you want to sync data into
If you have multiple, select the one of interest from the drop down
Here you will have to write SQL queries to select the data you want to send to LinkedIn. Here are some ideas of data you should select.
- Current customers to advertise near renewal period
- Target Companies / Users in your Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
- Competitors to exclude from advertising
It is required to provide a DMP Segment Id for both objects that are supported