1. Visit the Connections section on Census, and press Add Data Warehouse Connection, selecting Databricks from the list.
2. Enter the hostname, port, and HTTP Path for your cluster. These can be found in the Databricks UI under Advanced Options → JDBC/ODBC:
3. Enter your Databricks Access Token. A token can be generated in the User Settings page in the Databricks UI.
4. Add the following configuration parameters to your cluster. This can be done under Advanced Options → Spark.
spark.hadoop.fs.s3n.impl.disable.cache truespark.hadoop.fs.s3.impl.disable.cache truespark.hadoop.fs.s3a.impl.disable.cache true
5. After the connection is saved, go ahead and press the Test button. This will validate that you've completed the above steps correctly. Once you've got a checkmark for all four steps, you're good to go!